Page 301 of 366: 36th Milo Marathon
- It’s a first for me since last year I wasn’t able to go since sleep took over me. What a shame.
- Anyway, it was a really great experience! As long as I can remember, this is my second 5k race. Feet nearly died, just so you know.
- and if I were to rate my activity this would be it: walking - 90%; running - 5% and jogging -5%
- It took us (me and Marvea—because we never left each other’s side from start to finish) 1 hour, 8 minutes and 29 seconds to finish the race.
- We’re not athletes, truly acceptable.
- went to Mcdonald’s to have breakfast
- went home, did some household chores like doing the laundry and washing the dishes
- Hey, it’s a productive day for me. Whopee!